Canada Spouse visa application consultant for people in Vasai

Zee Overseas is a group of certified and authorized immigration and citizenship experts assisting professionals, business people, and family members of permanent residents and citizens in making Canada, Australia, the USA, the UK, and various European countries their home. The consultants have helped hundreds of people move to Canada to start a new life and their families. They carefully analyze your academic background, technical qualifications and training, current circumstance, and personal goals to decide which services are ideally suited for you and your family. They respond quickly and accurately to your questions or concerns, ensuring you can stay stress-free.

Many foreign nationals chasing their dreams are wondering how to immigrate to Canada. But the Canadian government’s rules for settling here are complex and hard to navigate. Put our immigration expertise and legal services to work for your project. We’ll verify your eligibility for the available work or study permit applications and find the most suitable Canadian immigration program for you

Sponsor Your Spouse or Partner to Canada

Canadian spousal sponsorship is how a Canadian citizen or permanent resident can sponsor their partner to come to Canada and live permanently. In Canada, we know how important it is for families to be together. For this reason, applications for spousal sponsorship are considered a top priority.

Inland Sponsorship Program

Canadian citizens or permanent residents who are already living with their spouse in Canada can apply to sponsor them through the inland spousal sponsorship stream of the family sponsorship program. Inland spousal sponsorship gives applicants the ability to continue living in Canada while their application for permanent residence is processed. If the applicant’s temporary status document is not valid for the duration of the sponsorship processing period, they will need to apply for an extension, or a new status document, to maintain their legal status in Canada while their sponsorship application is being processed. Spousal sponsorship applications are processed within 12 months in the majority of cases. Traveling abroad while an inland sponsorship application is being processed is permitted, however, it is not recommended. In the event the sponsored person is denied re-entry into Canada for whatever reason, their sponsorship application may be deemed abandoned. If this happens, they will need to submit a new sponsorship

application. If they are not legally residing in Canada, they will need to submit an outland spousal sponsorship application.

Inland Spousal Sponsorship Requirements

In order for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to be deemed eligible to sponsor their spouse or common-law partner, they must:

  • Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Canada
  • Be at least 18 years of age at the time of submitting their sponsorship application
  • Not have received spousal sponsorship to Canada within the last five years
  • Not be bankrupt, in prison, or charged with a serious offense
  • Not be under a removal order, if they are a Canadian permanent resident
  • Not be a close blood relative of the sponsor
  • Be at least 18 years of age

The relationship between the sponsor and sponsored person must prove to be either a legal marriage or a common-law or conjugal partnership, as recognized by IRCC. To be legally valid, the marriage must either have been legally performed in Canada or, if performed outside of Canada, legally recognized in both the country where it took place and in Canada. While same-sex marriages are legal in Canada, the marriage must have been performed in a country where same-sex marriage is legal in order for the marriage to be legally valid for sponsorship purposes. In the event the marriage is not valid in the country in which it was performed, a sponsorship application may still be made, as long as a common-law or conjugal relationship can be proven.