Zee Overseas is a group of certified and authorized immigration and citizenship experts assisting professionals, business people, and family members of permanent residents and citizens in making Canada, Australia, the USA, the UK, and various European countries their home. The consultants have helped hundreds of people move to Canada to start a new life and their families. They carefully analyze your academic background, technical qualifications and training, current circumstances, and personal goals to decide which services suit you and your family. They respond quickly and accurately to your questions or concerns, ensuring you stay stress-free.
Many foreign nationals chasing their dreams are wondering how to immigrate to Canada. However, the Canadian government’s rules for settling here are complex and hard to navigate. Put our immigration expertise and legal services to work for your project. We’ll verify your eligibility for the available work or study permit applications and find the most suitable Canadian immigration program for you.
Canada offers many opportunities for students seeking to build and empower their careers. Many students are migrating to Canada to pursue Graduate and postgraduate courses and various specializations. World-class education, top-ranked universities, advanced infrastructure facilities, easy admission process, affordable tuition fees, and global validity are the significant aspects of choosing Canada for education. Post-study, the country permits the students to work and settle over there.
Types of Canada Student Visa
- Student Permit: Permits to Study in Canadian Universities for up to 3 months.
- Student Direct Stream (SDS) program: Faster application process for eligible candidates
- Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ): Study permit for colleges in Quebec
Benefits of Studying in Canada
Canada is one of the world’s top-developed countries. In the past ten years, it has become the most preferred study destination. Many universities listed in QS worldwide rankings are located in Canada. The following are the top six benefits of studying in Canada.
- Affordable Education
- Quality Educational Curriculum
- Innovative Training and Research Opportunities
- Best Immigration Possibilities
- International Exposure
- International students can work while studying
Canada Student Visa Requirements
Check the requirements for Canada student visa application.
- Educational Transcripts
- Academic references
- Employer references
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Certificates of extracurricular achievements
- An acceptance letter from your educational institution
- Proof of payment
- Proof of financial funds
- Proof of English Proficiency