Zee Overseas is a group of certified and authorized immigration and citizenship experts assisting professionals, business people, and family members of permanent residents and citizens in making Canada, Australia, the USA, the UK, and various European countries their home. The consultants have helped hundreds of people move to Canada to start a new life and their families. They carefully analyze your academic background, technical qualifications and training, current circumstance, and personal goals to decide which services suit you and your family. They respond quickly and accurately to your questions or concerns, ensuring you stay stress-free.
Many foreign nationals chasing their dreams are wondering how to immigrate to Canada. But the Canadian government’s rules for settling here are complex and hard to navigate. Put our immigration expertise and legal services to work for your project. We’ll verify your eligibility for the available work or study permit applications and find the most suitable Canadian immigration program for you.
Canada Visit Visa is a straightforward visa application giving you the ability to visit Canada for a period of up to 6 months. Single-entry visas and multiple-entry visas are the two types of Canada visas available in Canada. Foreign nationals can only enter Canada once with a single-entry visa. A multiple-entry visa permits its holder to come and go as often as they desire while the visa is valid. You do not have to pick the type of visitor visa to apply for; all applicants are automatically considered for multiple-entry visas, and single-entry visas are only awarded in exceptional circumstances.
Multiple entry visitor visas allow the holder to visit Canada as many times as they wish for six months at a time as long as the visa is valid.
Key points to note about this visa are:
- It can only be used for leisure or tourism purposes
- You cannot use this visa to work or to apply for work
- You can take your dependents and children along
- Typically, the visit visa is issued 27 days after submission
In order to receive a Canada Visitor Visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must show that they have sufficient funds to maintain themselves and their family during their stay.
- Applicants must not be searching for work or planning to start working in Canada.
- Applicants must have no criminal background and be willing to abide by all of the country’s laws.
- Applicants who intend to stay with relatives or friends should obtain letters of invitation from their sponsors as well.
- Applicants from certain countries are required to get a temporary resident visa.
- Certain applicants may be required to meet additional entrance criteria depending on their profile.