ZeeOverseas is a group of certified and authorized immigration and citizenship experts assisting professionals, business people, and family members of permanent residents and citizens in making Canada, Australia, the USA, the UK, and various European countries their home. The consultants have helped hundreds of people move to Canada to start a new life and their families. They carefully analyze your academic background, technical qualifications and training, current circumstance, and personal goals to decide which services are ideally suited for you and your family. They respond quickly and accurately to your questions or concerns, ensuring you can stay stress-free.
Canada Study Visa Processing Time in 2022
The Canada Student Visa processing time for Indian students is a concern for most. With the growing number of applications, it’s not easy to predict how long it will take to process your application. This is why many applicants want to know about the exact Canadian student visa processing time from india before applying for one.
A student visa is meant for international students. This is a non-immigrant type visa that allows applicants to complete their higher education in a foreign country. In Canada, a study visa is often described as a study permit. International students can only study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada.
Visa Processing Time for Canada Study Visa
Before applying for a Canada Study Permit, you must have a fair idea of how long it can take to get the final approval. This actually makes your visa application journey way smoother and hassle-free.
It usually takes 3-4 weeks to process your application for a Canadian Student Visa. But this is just an approximate time. Many factors can influence Canada’s Student Visa processing time from India significantly.
8 Factors influencing the Canada Study Visa Processing Time
Processing time starts from the day The Embassy or the visa granting authority receives your application. We have made a list of factors influencing the student visa processing time:
- Type of application you have submitted
- Completion of application with accurate information
- Supporting documents have been presented or not
- Backlog the immigration department is experiencing
- How quick you are to respond to any requests or queries sent by the authority
- Applicants with previous criminal records can expect a delay in the processing time
- Ban or travel restriction (due to COVID) implemented during the time of your visa application
- A shift in political power also can influence the visa processing time