Spousal Visa/Dependent Visa is for those people who have family living in overseas and would like to bring them to Canada. This would include a spouse or common-law partner, child, parent or grandparent, or other family member, including adopted children. For the Dependent Visa, the main applicant should be a citizen, permanent residence holder or work permit holder in Canada. Also, the main applicant should be above the age of 18 to sponsor their dependents. The sponsorship process must meet the eligibility requirement and will depend on the current status of the main applicant. The applicant’s family members can live, study and work in Canada if they become the permanent residents of Canada.
Details: Canada Dependent Visa Ottawa
The Canada dependent Visa allows you to bring your family members to Canada and live with them. It also allows them to work or study full time once they have the relevant permits. Under the Canada Dependent Visa Program, one can sponsor the following relations for a dependent visa.
- Your Spouse or common law partner or conjugal partner
- Dependent Children under the age of 22
- Parents and Grandparents
- Your brother, sister, uncle, aunt or other close relatives
Spousal Sponsorship Program Ottawa
The Spousal Sponsorship Program allows you to bring your spouse, common law partner or conjugal partner and dependent children to Canada. The Canadian spouse immigration sponsorship program permits the permanent resident to sponsor their spouse as a Canada PR and this visa allows the spouse to live, work, and gets settled as a PR in Canada. Both the sponsor and the sponsored person must meet certain requirements to qualify.
- The sponsoring partner and the spouse must 18 years of age or older.
- Must sign a sponsorship agreement that commits you to provide financial support to your spouse, conjugal partner and dependent children.
- Your spouse should be 18 years of age and their marriage should be legal.
- Your common law partner has been living with you for at least 12 consecutive months.
- The conjugal partner has been in a relationship with you for at least 1 year.
There are many other migration guidelines to get a dependent/spouse visa. So, there may be several chances to terminate the visa application. Hire a professional and experienced immigration consultant is the important task for you to make the visa process easier.
Dependent Child Visa Ottawa
Children qualify as dependants if they meet the following requirements:
- They are under 22 years of old
- They don’t have a spouse or common law partner
- The dependent child must be the biological child or the adopted child of the sponsor
- The dependent child must prove that he /she is dependent on the sponsor/parent for their financial needs.
- Dependent children with a physical or mental condition have no age limit for sponsorship
- The children who are being sponsored must undergo a medical examination and submit a proof that they don’t have criminal cases against them.
There are several other guidelines to get a dependent child visa. An experienced immigration consultant can help you to meet these processes efficiently.
Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship Ottawa
Bring your elders -parents and grandparents- to Canada with Dependent sponsorship program and help them become Canada’s permanent residents.
To sponsor parents/grandparents, you must be,
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or a registered Indian under the Canadian Indian Act.
- 18 years of age or older
- Exceed the minimum necessary income levels of income level for this program
- Sign an undertaking to financially support the sponsored for next 20 years.
To support their sponsorship program, the applicants must prove that they can meet the minimum income requirements.
Choose an immigration consultant wisely is an important step in Dependent/ Spouse Visa. They ca help you with,
- Guidance of filling up application forms
- Customized assistance during application process
- Documentation and application filing
- Services in different languages
- Follow up and updates
- Migrate with post landing support
We makes sure to adopt the newest technologies and changing needs of the business world. At the same time, we have designed a service model that helps us add personal touches to all of the cases we take.
If you have any questions or need to book a consultation appointment, do not hesitate to call us. We are here to help.