Immigration consultant for PGWP extension in Canada

Zee Overseas is a group of certified and authorized immigration and citizenship experts
assisting professionals, business people, and family members of permanent residents and citizens
in making Canada, Australia, the USA, the UK, and various European countries their home. The
consultants have helped hundreds of people move to Canada to start a new life and their families.
They carefully analyze your academic background, technical qualifications and training, current
circumstance, and personal goals to decide which services suit you and your family. They
respond quickly and accurately to your questions or concerns, ensuring you can stay stress-free.

Many foreign nationals chasing their dreams are wondering how to immigrate to Canada.
But the Canadian government’s rules for settling here are complex and hard to navigate. Put our
immigration expertise and legal services to work for your project. We’ll verify your eligibility for
the available work or study permit applications and find the most suitable Canadian immigration
program for you.

PGWP Canada or the Post-graduate Work Permit is a pillar program started by the
Canadian government as part of their immigration plan. The program attracts thousands of
international students from across the world every year. It offers international graduates a chance
to be a part of Canadian society. Under this program, international graduates, based on their
eligibility, get an open work permit after studying in Canada for up to three years. Once you have
your PGWP, you can work full-time for any Canadian employer without a job offer.

How to Get a Work Permit in Canada?

While the IRCC holds the right to grant permits to all foreign nationals, you must fulfill the
following criteria if you intend to work in Canada. You are eligible to apply for a PGWP if you:

● You have graduated from a college that is a designated learning institution (DLI)
● You have completed all the prerequisites of your program.
● The duration of your course is at least 8 months.
● You are enrolled in a full-time vocational, professional, or academic program.
● You have graduated from a post-secondary school, such as CEGEP, a technical school,
college, trade school, or university in Quebec.
● You can produce a transcript or official letter from your institute to prove the above
● And other eligibility criteria.

Canada offers an outstanding quality of education. Whether you are planning to do an
MBA in Canada, or study science or literature, you will find great courses offered by top-ranking
Canadian colleges. The other upside of studying in Canada is that, once you have completed
your education, it can lead to permanent residency. The PGWP program was coined by the
Canadian government to retain international students. This pathway was opened to make it easier
for foreign students to integrate into the Canadian economy. When you complete a full-time
course in Canada, it increases your CRS score. Once on PGWP, the Canadian Work Experience
further adds to your score, improving your chances of receiving Canada PR by manifolds.
Federal Skilled Worker or FSW is one of the most common pathways through which foreigners
immigrate to Canada. Since a majority of people across the world rely on this stream for their
PR, it increases the competition. By working in Canada using your PGWP, you also become
eligible to apply for permanent residency under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) category.
This permit opens more doors for people who are planning to immigrate to Canada.