UK spouse visa application consultant for people in Mumbai

Zee Overseas is a group of certified and authorized immigration and citizenship experts assisting professionals, business people, and family members of permanent residents and citizens in making Canada, Australia, the USA, the UK, and various European countries their home. The consultants have helped hundreds of people move to Canada to start a new life and their families. They carefully analyze your academic background, technical qualifications and training, current circumstance, and personal goals to decide which services suit you and your family. They respond quickly and accurately to your questions or concerns, ensuring you stay stress-free.

Many foreign nationals chasing their dreams are wondering how to immigrate to Canada. But the Canadian government’s rules for settling here are complex and hard to navigate. Put our immigration expertise and legal services to work for your project. We’ll verify your eligibility for the available work or study permit applications and find the most suitable Canadian immigration program for you.

The rules and requirements for couples applying for a UK spouse or partner visa can be highly complex. Teams must ensure they meet the financial requirements, show that they are in a genuine relationship, and are eligible under the rules. You can see details about all of these requirements below.

Your relationship

  • Both partners must be over 18 at the time of applying, must have met each other in person, and must not be in a prohibited relationship for marriage
  • The sponsor must be either “present and settled” in the UK or have leave to remain because of refugee status or humanitarian protection. “Present and settled” means the sponsor must have British citizenship or Indefinite Leave to Remain, and either be in the UK when the application is made or intend to return to the UK permanently once their partner’s visa is granted
  • The Entry Clearance Officer (the Home Office official who will assess your application) must be satisfied that the applicant and the sponsor are in a “genuine and subsisting” relationship
  • If you’re married or in a civil partnership, it must be considered valid by the Home Office. A marriage will be valid if it was legal in the country where it took place, and you’ll need to supply your marriage certificate. If you got married in another country and the certificate is not in English, you should include the original certificate and a translation with your application. If you’re using a translator based in the UK, make sure they’re registered with a professional body like the Institute of Linguists or the Institute of Translation and Interpreting, or that they work for a company that’s part of the Association of Translation Companies. If your certificate is being translated abroad, make sure the translator is a member of a professional body in that country
  • If you are not married, you can still apply for an Unmarried Partner visa as long as you can prove that you’ve lived together for at least 2 years. You can do this by supplying

documents like a letter from your landlord or letters addressed to both of you at the address where you live

The English language test

  • Applicants are also exempt from passing the English test if they have a post-graduate qualification in a course completed in English. You’ll have to apply to an organization called UK NARIC to get them to certify that the qualification is equivalent to a UK Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. – you can see all the details, including prices,
  • If sitting a test, the applicant must pass at least English Level A1 at one of the approved testing centers – you can find details of approved centers If the applicant is over 65, or has a disability or other exceptional circumstances that stop them being able to pass the test, then they don’t have to show they meet the English language requirement. You will have to provide independent documentary evidence to show why the applicant can’t take the English test.