The IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is a paper or computer based test which is given to demonstrate English language proficiency and is often a requirement for students applying to Universities around the world or the candidates who desires to migrate to other countries or to attain professional designations in most of the western countries.
The IELTS Examination is about two hours and forty five mins long.
There are two versions of the test:
Academic or General Training – depending on whether you want to study, work, or migrate overseas.
Academic IELTS module is for aspiring students who wants to pursue overseas education or achieve professional designation like, Nurses, Teachers, ECE
General IELTS module is for person who wants to pursue migration to any western countries like Canada, UK, Australia, NZ etc..
IELTS test consists of four sub-tests: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
All students take the same listening and speaking tests but there are different reading and writing tests for the Academic and General modules.
The scores are on a scale of 1 to 9 based on the expertise level achieved.
The IELTS measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level and evaluates how well you combine your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
The test is offered multiple times in most major cities across the globe. Registration for the IELTS requires a valid passport.
To register, please visit: www.ielts.org
Want to get test ready for IELTS, visit:
IELTS Coaching Options:
Private Online Tutoring
- All in Live Class, plus
- 1-on-1 personalised instruction
- Flexibility to suit your schedule
- Rigorous follow-up
It includes Test Series
- 5 mock tests
- Test analysis with faculty
- Customised study plan
- Dedicated counsellor
One month package- Regular $349 Inaugral Offer $199
Two month package- Regular $449 Inaugral Offer $249
Three month package- Regular $549 Inaugral Offer $349
All packages includes speaking module mentoring and coaching maximum twice a week based on the students and teachers availability.
Benefits of this coaching:
- Flexibility of learning anytime anywhere on any smartphone, laptop, or any electronic gadgets
- 4 to 12 weeks program with focus on results
- 10+ Hours of Strategy Discussion spread over the duration of package selected
- Personalized Study Plan for every student
- Personal Counselor to Monitor Student Performance
- This test is for 30 minutes and consists of 40 questions in each of the 4 sections. It tests your listening abilities in the English language.
- Test taker is asked to listen to conversations, topics, etc and answer questions based on what was heard. You also have to complete certain summaries, sentences and answer short questions.
- This test is for 60 minutes and consists of 40 questions in each of the 3 sections. Each section has 1 long passage.
- Test taker has to read passages and answer questions that follow. Passages are designed for non specialist audience and are factual, analytical, and descriptive in nature.
- This is a 60 minutes long test and consists of 3 sections and 40 items. Each section has 2 to 3 passages, which are extracted from work place conditions, official documents, advertisements, etc. Test taker has to read passages and answer questions that follow.
- It consists of 2 tasks and lasts for 60mins. In task 1 you have to describe graphs, diagrams or certain processes given in our own words and in task 2 you have to write an essay on issue topic or argument. It is a formal style of writing.
- It consists of 2 tasks and lasts for 60mins. In task 1 you have to write a letter on a situation and in task 2 you have to write an essay on an issue topic or argument assigned. The style of writing can be a little more personal than completely formal.
- This section is about 11 to 14 mins long and it tests your fluency in speaking the English language. It has 3 parts: you will have to appear for a personal interview in the first part, speak on a particular topic and mentioned points on the topic in the second part and also get involved in a discussion with the examiner in the third part based on the topic given in part 2.