Explore visa options to study

You need a student visa, if you plan to study in New Zealand for more than 3 months. We have a range of visas that allow you to go to school, take a course, or do other training.

Requirement for study in NZ:

  • You want to study full-time in New Zealand for more than 3 months. You’ll need to pay the full cost of your courses and enrol with an approved education provider
  • You must have an offer of place, or confirmation of enrolment from an approved education provider.
  • You’ll need enough money to pay your fees and to live on while you’re here.
  • Can upto 4 years

Earn while you learn

Work part-time up to 20 hours a week while studying and full-time in the holidays, depending on your visa conditions.

Live by yourself above a certain age, otherwise you’ll need to come with your parent or legal guardian.

List of documents for Admission:

  • Passport copy including the visa pages
  • All mark sheets and passing certificates from 10th onwards
  • Transcript of records
  • Employment proof (if working)
  • Major extra-curricular certificates
  • English proficiency test Score card either TOEFL or IELTS
  • Statement of purpose
  • Letters of Recommendations
  • Updated CV
  • GMAT/GRE Score cards
  • Passport copy

Further information please contact us.

Book Your Consultation